Guns can be purchased by doing the following:
- FFL purchases can be made through the Smokin’ Horny Toad LLC (SHT) website and shipped to an FFL license-holder for delivery to the buyer.
- A signed copy of the receiving dealer’s Federal Firearms License (FFL) must be provided to Smokin’ Horny Toad and received before the order can be processed.
- The receiving FFL dealer will complete the required ATF Form 4473 paperwork and background check. Federal law requires that a Federal background check of the buyer must be passed before the firearm is delivered to the buyer.
- Any fees charged by the receiving FFL dealer for the firearm transfer are paid to the receiving FFL dealer by the buyer.
- The purchase price and shipping are paid to Smokin’ Horny Toad before the firearm is shipped.
- SHT does not sell or send firearms, firearms parts (including scopes), ammunition, or reloading supplies to foreign countries. This includes air guns, blow guns, paintball guns and black-powder firearms.
- FFL REGISTRY – to search for a FFL dealer near you.